Friday, February 24, 2012

2005 selected databas monitoring - how?

I have three databases with same user login. How can I monitor activity only
for one database (logins, transactions) in SQL 2005 server?
I can't change the user for this database.Hi
You can filter the database by db_id within sql server profiler
"Sergejs Degtjars" <sergeydeg@.inbox.lv> wrote in message
news:OFp1vMWZHHA.1220@.TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl...
>I have three databases with same user login. How can I monitor activity
>only for one database (logins, transactions) in SQL 2005 server?
> I can't change the user for this database.
>|||Unfortunately I can't find DB_ID field in 2005 SQL Profiler. I know that it
was in 2000 profiler, but it's like here is some changes in 2005.
"Uri Dimant" <urid@.iscar.co.il> wrote in message
news:ePqsQWWZHHA.2552@.TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...
> Hi
> You can filter the database by db_id within sql server profiler
>
> "Sergejs Degtjars" <sergeydeg@.inbox.lv> wrote in message
> news:OFp1vMWZHHA.1220@.TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl...
>|||No, just check all events and all columns and you will see
"Sergejs Degtjars" <sergeydeg@.inbox.lv> wrote in message
news:uwTjr1WZHHA.5080@.TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
> Unfortunately I can't find DB_ID field in 2005 SQL Profiler. I know that
> it was in 2000 profiler, but it's like here is some changes in 2005.
>
> "Uri Dimant" <urid@.iscar.co.il> wrote in message
> news:ePqsQWWZHHA.2552@.TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...
>|||Thank You. I found it.
"Uri Dimant" <urid@.iscar.co.il> wrote in message
news:urV6K7WZHHA.4396@.TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...
> No, just check all events and all columns and you will see
>
>
>
> "Sergejs Degtjars" <sergeydeg@.inbox.lv> wrote in message
> news:uwTjr1WZHHA.5080@.TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
>

No comments:

Post a Comment