Friday, February 24, 2012

2005 Reporting Services configuration

Hi All,
I installed the Service and configured it using Reporting Services
Configuration tool. I could do all the steps up to the Database Setup step.
I created ReportServer database by cliking New. However, when I clicked
Apply, the tool asked me to upgrade the database. I selected Yes, but kept
getting this error.
<Exclamation Mark> Creating upgrade script for database version C.0.8.40
'Couldn't generate the upgrade script. There is no upgrade script available
for this database version.'
Could you shed some light on this? I am new to Reporting Services, so I
have no clues what is going on.
Thank you very much.Anyone? Help!
"dummy#1" wrote:
> Hi All,
> I installed the Service and configured it using Reporting Services
> Configuration tool. I could do all the steps up to the Database Setup step.
> I created ReportServer database by cliking New. However, when I clicked
> Apply, the tool asked me to upgrade the database. I selected Yes, but kept
> getting this error.
> <Exclamation Mark> Creating upgrade script for database version C.0.8.40
> 'Couldn't generate the upgrade script. There is no upgrade script available
> for this database version.'
> Could you shed some light on this? I am new to Reporting Services, so I
> have no clues what is going on.
> Thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment